Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sick in Spain




So I am a little sick. My throat hurts, my noise is running and I am tired allllll the time. Is that getting me down? Of course not. Do you know me? I am keeping my spirits up because I am living in Madrid, Spain and I have no reason to be upset or down about anything. Even sickness. I woke up this morning about 20 minutes before class (class is a 15 minute walk away) so I am "bumming" it. I threw on wool socks, sweatpants, shirt, sweatshirt and a hat (because my hair was craaaaazy). The thing is, it is so comfortable. I love it. I had time between class to hang out so I came home, made some tea and decided to write a quick blog entry. Class is still going very well. I had a quiz today in my grammer class (dominated it) and I have a few projects due in the next couple of weeks. This weekend I am going on a day trip with our program to a town called Chinchón. We don't know much about it, but they are taking us to a restaurant that looks divine. It is inside a winery and is only costing each of us 10 euro for the whole day. The rest of the weekend we are hanging out in Madrid. I will be sleeping a lot and trying to get as healthy as I can. By the way, random input-something very upsetting happened when we arrived in France. We found out that they don't stamp your visa when you entering another country inside the EU. I wanted to have all those stamps after this year. Oh well. I know where I went. Well, I will keep you informed about this day trip this weekend and will have pictures from that later. I would write more, but it is time for class again. These are some pictures from our trip to the Congress a while ago.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment