Saturday, November 12, 2011

5 more weeks



Today marks the countdown of 5 weeks left in Spain. 5 weeks? I feel like that is not a whole lot of time. There is still so much I want to do and see. I still love it here just as much as the first day. I definitely miss a lot of things from back home. I especially miss my family and friends. Friends from home and friends from school. I miss my house and my bed. I am so excited for when I get home because we will have more family in our house for Jordan's graduation. I really miss cheap McDonald's. I STILL have not eaten at McDonald's in Europe. I am holding strong. This has been a pretty good week. Classes went well and we had a holiday on Wednesday. It was nice only having class on Mon-Tues and then Thursday. We went out a couple of nights so far this weekend but now I am just trying to find time to relax. I have been watching a lot of The Office and laying around. I have been a little productive though, sending some important emails. I do what I can. I am still in the process of making more travel plans for the next couple of weeks. Thanksgiving weekend some friends and I are touring the south of Spain and the first week in December some of us are going to Portugal. Besides those two trips, I am not sure where else I am going or when. The problem is that everything is so darn expensive. It's ok, I am not out of money yet! Well I am going to get some kebab and watch a movie. Living the dream. I also put up a picture of some of us on Halloween (we all went with togas because we are lazy) and then a picture of Sam, Gabby and I outside the Louvre.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment