Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rainy Days

Not much to update on. I woke up to the Monday of midterm week to the first rainy day we have had so far in this lovely country. The mornings here are also quite cold. Everyday we walk to our 9 AM class and it is in the 40's. I didn't have a midterm on Monday, but the night was spent studying for the test today. I had a midterm today in my Legal and Political Structure of Spain class. It went very well. There were three questions and we had to write essay answers. I wrote a LOT. The professors here don't tell you how much you need to write. They just say "answer the questions in a couple of lines". Tonight we are having another study session for History tomorrow. Unfortunately for me, I have a group project due Thursday. However, my reward for getting through the week is 4 days in foggy London town. I am so excited. I don't really have any exciting pictures because not much is going on right now. There will be much more in the future. Time to go to the Prado. Today we look at Las Meninas. YES! About time. If you don't know it, look it up.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment