Thursday, October 6, 2011

Already a Month?



As of yesterday, I have been in this wonderful country for a month. I can't believe that it has already been a month. I am scared that time is just going to keep flying by and then it will all be over. (Thank goodness I have another semester in Italy!) This week was pretty uneventful. Classes were fine. I learned some new things and did very little homework. Our program just started offering free yoga every Wednesday at 8 in the morning so that is nice. It was very interesting doing yoga in Spanish. Only 5 people showed up but it was cool. I like yoga. Also, anything that is free here, we jump all over it. It doesn't matter what it would be. Last night was a lot of fun. We had a lot of people over to the apartment for a couple of hours before we went out. We headed to a club downtown called Gabana (our program had a party for us there earlier this month).With some fine persuasion, we ended up getting everybody into this club for free and we danced until maybe 3 in the morning. I spent 0 euro last night and had a great time. That is how you are supposed to do it. This weekend about 90% of my friends here are going to Barcelona for a huge concert/party/14 hour rave called Sensation. I, however, am not going. It took me a lot of thought but I decided that it would be too expensive of a trip so I am hanging out at home this weekend. I am going to go buy some clothes maybe, catch up on sleep, watch my 49ers (1st in division), run and go to the gym, watch a couple of movies maybe, skype my family (Jordan will be home on Sunday) and save quite a bit of money. Other than that, I have been relaxing all day long and I am preparing myself for a good night full of rest.
Luke
(I put up some random pictures. One of us guys at the beach in Valencia and the other is Sam and I in Toledo)

No comments:

Post a Comment