Saturday, October 22, 2011

Study Time



This week started off just like any other. The 49ers dominated the Lions, ending their winning streak and further projecting them in the power ranking to #4. Besides that amazingly exciting Sunday, the rest of the weekdays were spent going to class and hanging out with everybody. The next week and a half are all about midterms. I had one midterm on Thursday and then I have three more next week. (1-Monday, 1-Tuesday, 1-Wednesday) I don't have a midterm for my lit class, instead we have a group project. My Thursday midterm went well. On Wednesday night, we had maybe 8 people over in the apartment hanging out, studying, watching soccer and it was a lot of fun. Also, I received my only grade so far the other day: A. I was quite happy. (It was on a lit paper) The temperature has dropped maybe 20 degrees in a week and it is a very drastic change. The morning walk to class is usually around 45 degrees or so and by the middle of the day it heats up to around 70. I had to go buy a light sweatshirt to wear to class because its not cold enough for a big jacket just yet. Yesterday we went on a day trip to Toledo (where Sam lives) with our program. The night before we went out pretty late so everybody was passed out on the bus there and back. When we first got there, we had about a half hour of free-time in order to eat and look around a bit. I met up with Sam for a little bit before she had to go pack for Madrid (she was going on a class field trip and staying with her parent for a couple of nights. Sam's parent are visiting for a week so last night I went out to dinner with them and it was very nice. The rest of the weekend I am just going to relax and get a lot of studying in. Next week is a big week with the midterms and then its time for vacation! Next Friday I head to London for 4 days. I am so excited. I will let you all know how the midterms go.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment