Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's happening?



So, there hasn't been anything extremely exciting going on, but, things have still been incredibly fun. This weekend was very busy. Starting on Thursday, we went out every single night. The first three nights of the weekend we went to clubs. It was a very, very fun weekend. Three of my roommates friends were visiting in town so we spent some time with them too. Everybody definitely had fun this weekend, too. Other than that, I have just been going to my Italian class every morning from 9-11 (with a short cappuccino break in the middle of it). I chose my classes the other day, too. As of now I will be enrolled in Advanced Italian 350, Literature and the city, Never Give In! Facsicm, Anti-Semitism and Resistance in Italy (1922-1948), Communication and Media in Milan, and Managing Fashion and Luxury Companies (that one should be interesting). It looks like it should be a very good semester with some fun classes. What else is new? Not much. It is snowing for the first time (since we have been here) and it has been all day. I went running today in the snow and it was very cool, although running here is like smoking a whole pack of cigs. The air is so polluted out here. To cope with the loss of my dear wallet, I stopped by the PRADA store and picked up a VERY NICE new one. I am going to leave the cost out of this post for sure. We made dinner for some girls on Sunday night before going to a bar with some other of the people from the program. The meal was delicious (Like always. shout-out to Nick. Although I did help a lot like always) and it is never a bad thing to be in the company of some lovely ladies. As for me, I am still eating pizza, pasta and panini. (Trying to eat some fruits and veggies, Mom, don't worry) I also just purchased my ticket to London for my birthday/spring break. I am really excited. There are so many other trips that we are planning too so it should shape-up to be another amazing semester. (Already is) More to come later.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment